Monday, December 3, 2012

The Cutest Elf Party Ever!

I was asked to contribute some of my minis to an "Elf Party"
 by Audry at "Sweet Cheeks Tasty Treats" blog.
One of my favorite sites, "Hostess With The Mostess"
is going to feature this cute party.
 I made a mini cake, some cupcakes, and some other minis too.
I couldn't wait to see the pictures,
but it was even more adorable than I ever expected!
You can see all of the photos here.
 They're guaranteed to make your Christmas season brighter.
And you'll get some great Elf ideas too!

 
~ Audry's elves ~

 
Audry has so many cute details!
I made the Christmas bunting hanging on the front of the dessert hutch.

 
I'm honored that my little cake was a part of this party!



 
Thanks Audry for inviting me to be a part...
this was the cutest Elf Party ever!

1 comment:

Audrey @ Sweet Cheeks said...

Thank YOU Anna! Your minis are just precious...they totally MADE our Elves' dessert table :) I'm so happy that I found your adorable business and will definitely be needing more treats!