Friday, September 2, 2011

3 New Miniature Hutches Filled With Sweets...

I've been busy making mini hutches this week. I had so much fun making one for my dear friend Catherine. She wanted pink and yellow and this is what I came up with...







This may be one of my all time favorite pieces and Catherine really liked it too! I usually work with pink and green, but I loved the yellow so I decided to make another hutch using these same colors. This is how it turned out...


I really like this one too! I also made a third hutch and here it is...

 
 

12 comments:

Rosamargarita said...

3 preciosidades! Son hermosos, adoro los colores.
Un abrazo

miniacollection said...

The three are gorgeous! Beautiful colours and lovely details!
Geneviève

Catherine Parsons said...

They are all So beautiful! I love the colors!! Your miniatures are just lovely Anna! I'm so glad you were feeling inspired to create. Beautiful work!!

Patrizia said...

Mah.....che brava!!!!! le tue miniature sono meravigliose...mi piace molto qyesto accostamento di giallo e rosa!!!!
Baci
Patrizia

Flor de Vita Amaro Zilli said...

Hola
Tus trabajos son geniales, me encanta los detalles :D

Kathy said...

Wow! Gorgeous! Your work is so good!

TINK - SONIA said...

Hi,your minis are so sweets,love the work! Miniregards from Spain,Sonia.

Eva said...

Una presentación inmejorable. Un saludo, Eva

Eva said...

Oh, they are so wonderful, I love them all.Your cookies make me hungry, they look so tasty

Little Things By Anna... said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comments!

Unknown said...

All is very beautiful. I love your work.
Hugs from Craftland

Gebreidesjaals: Knitted Scarfs or Scarves said...

amzing this blog , love it!
mieke