Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cutest Thing I've Seen In A While...

I just had to share this picture with you!
I know it will make your day!
  


I sold this little pink baking table to a very sweet lady named Catherine. She purchased it on Etsy to use as a display piece for her adorable needle-felted mice. I asked her to share a picture and when I saw it I giggled out loud and showed it to everyone in my family! I just love these cute little mice! I have already asked for one for Christmas! Catherine is so talented and she can found at "Anyssa's Mom" on Etsy.

2 comments:

Catherine Parsons said...

Thank~you so much for your kind words Anna. You are an incredibly talented artist. Your miniatures are heirloom quality with outstanding attention to detail. I couldn't be more happy with the pink baking table it is beautiful, just beautiful! It was the perfect piece for the mice to bake there little hearts out ;-) as they love to do

Plushpussycat said...

Catherine's mice ARE adorable! What a darling mini scene!
Jennifer